Testimonials

Our session…That was amazing!!! I had no idea how much I was yearning for a light at the end of the tunnel and you gave it to me. Thank you so much!!!
                                                               Ann D., Madbury, NH     

Just a shout out to thank you for a rocking newsletter. I love your easy manner and the way you convey useful information with a spoon full of sugar and a dash of spice! You are a wonderful, wise woman, and I am your raving fan!
                                                               Diane K., Oxnard, CA

Thank you so much for being here for me. It means more to me than you’ll ever know.
                                                               Cindy M., Westminster, MA

Just loved the class and the incredible students you attracted in your invitation to study and learn from your wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm of astrology. Just amazing how you effortlessly led us through the brilliant cosmos and sparked our interest and desire for more. I was delighted by all you brought forth.
                                                                Carol S., New Castle, NH