Welcome to my home.  Let's talk.

Your one hour consultation is $100.00.  This fee includes my preparation time which can run up to one hour in which I make notes about your birth chart and the transits of each of the planets, down to specific months of time in your life.  This is followed by one hour spent talking with you, exploring your basic character as well as the present and upcoming trends that you can anticipate. 

Your reading will be as accurate as the birth information you send.  The exact time of day you were born is very important.  Please check your birth certificate.  Don't rely on mom's memory; she was pretty busy during your delivery.

If you're a returning client, we will spend one hour focused on your current and upcoming trends.


The session can be recorded on a CD if you wish.  I've never had a CD fail but, as with any machine, sometimes they have a mind of their own.  So, it is wise to take notes during the session.

If you wish more information, or would like to set up an appointment, please contact me at dustybunker@comcast.net. 


Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.